Dental Implants is the best treatment methods for replacing missing teeth and Oral and Maxillofacial rehabilitation. Shiny White Dental Center is keen on the use of the finest dental implant systems and most successful with high-efficiency sterilization methods under the supervision of high qualified dentistry team, graduates of the best American universities.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are one of the most important scientific and technological developments reached by the dental community in these days. Dental implants may be defined generally as a redemptive of missing or extracted teeth, which occurs due to negligence or accidents and injuries. The implant body is manufactured of Titanium which is the only material that human bone can grow on its walls and fix it without any rejection or side effects. Where the implant becomes a strong foundation so that we can fix a crown or bridge or moving /fixed dentures to compensate lost teeth.
Dental implants are beneficial in:
1 - Compensation for a lost tooth or more.
2 - The possibility to fix a dental bridge, and therefore may get rid of the moving dentures.
3 - Provide us additional support and excellent stability and extra convenience for removing full dentures.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
There are several advantages that characterize dental implants other than the currently available solutions:
- Long working life due to lack of exposure to the problems of decay, implants never get caries.
- Appearance: dental implants are considered the most beautiful and best solutions because they appear as perfectly normal teeth.
- Maintain other teeth: dental implants are fused with bone so they do not need any preparation (drilling) to adjacent teeth and thus preserved completely intact.
- Self-confidence: With dental implants you can laugh and smile and open your mouth with confidence. Nobody can notice them, in addition to their comfort and non-upsetting and by time you will forget them. And eventually you will not need to modify or correct them
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Ensure treatment success: what is now considered a revolution in dentistry is that dental implants have become successful by more than 97% and more and thus ensure the success of treatment, inshallah, and that implant may last for many years. , implantation requires dental care, required by natural teeth, including the use of brush and floss and periodic visit to the dentist. Following the instructions carefully, your dental implants can live life.
Are dental implants suitable for all?
In general there are no impediments to implants. Gums must be healthy with enough bone structure for fixing the implants. The patient must also abide guidelines for cleaning, visit the dentist. The cases of smokers, diabetics and heart diseases must be carefully studied to ensure the success of the implantation. And the best way to make sure that implant treatment suitable for your condition is to visit the dentist.
Post implantation care
Each person underwent implantation has to take care of his teeth including implant. He shall treat implant as natural teeth in his mouth, by brushing and use of floss and oral wash, and of course we must not forget periodic tests every 6 months in order that your dentist may monitor the condition of the gums and dental implant and even the rest of the teeth as a whole.
Process of dental implants?
The first step is inserting a cylindrical piece of titanium in the jaw bone. Leave this piece inside the bone for a period between 6 to 8 weeks. The bone grows around the implant which fixes it in place. And so the implant replaces the roots of the teeth in the jaw.
During the waiting period the dentist makes the crown to be fixed on the implant. In case of loss more than one tooth the doctor can fix a bridge or dentures on the implant.
Dentist will select the new color of your teeth on the implant matches the color of your natural teeth. After the completion of the implantation, you will have new teeth fixed perfectly matched to your natural teeth in terms of form and function.