1) Gummy smile- where the gums cover large parts of the anterior crowns affecting the patient when he/she smiles.
2) Aesthetic reasons- Asymmetrical gingiva on both sides of the anterior region where a single tooth or more have different heights of gingiva from the opposite side.
3) Short crowns- Crowns that are covered with excessive gums leading to the short crown appearance.
1) Using the digital 3d x-ray and the digital photos the periodontist measures the height and the extent of the gingiva to be removed virtually.
2) A dose of anesthetic agent is administered to the patient to create a pain free procedure.
3) The Periodontist start to remove the excess gingiva using a powerful pain free laser tool that create sharp clean cuts, reduce bleeding and postoperative swelling. Using the Laser instrument leaves the patient with no scar and esthetic pleasing appearance.
1) Quick and Pain free Treatment
2) Using the laser instrument offers the patient with no scar, pain free, sharp clean cuts, no bleeding and no swelling.